Turmeric is one of the most potent Ayurvedic herbs balancing all the doshas (Vata, Pita and Kapha) known for its anti-inflammatory qualities, it’s excellent for arthritis, digestion, cuts, anxiety, stress, high cholesterol, triglycerides, skin problems and it boosts the immune system.You can use it externally or internally as a part of your daily regimen.
For beautiful and clear skin you can take 1 capsule daily and in the case of pregnancy, take it regularly as part of your diet, it will help the child to have gorgeous skin.
Golden Milk Recipe:
- ½ teaspoon of unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cup of almond milk/ coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of organic black pepper
- ¼ cinnamon
- ¼ cardamom
- ½ inch of ginger
- ½ teaspoon of maple syrup (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together over medium heat except for the maple syrup
- Heat until start it begins to boil
- Turn heat down to low
- Simmer for 5 minutes for the flavors to combine
- Add the maple syrup (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!!
“Let the food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” Hipocrates