Karna Purana Therapy (Ayurvedic Ear Oiling Therapy): (30 mins – $55)
*25% Off 2 treatments when Combined with Nasya or Netra Basti*
Ear Therapy is an Ayurvedic process of healing ear problems with herbal oils. We begin your therapy with a vibrant head and neck healing Oil Application Therapy . This is followed by a gentle nurturing warm steam to the ears.
In this therapy, the ears are lightly massages, a warm steam towel is applied and few drops of Ayurvedic oil (at room temperature) are poured into ears. Once the cavity of the ear is completely occupied with the oil, the person is requested to rest in the position to allow the oil be properly absorbed.
This therapy is highly recommended for those who use mobile phones continuously and people exposed to high levels of noise and air pollution.
Benefits of Karna Purana
- Reduces itching, dryness, and ringing in the ear
- Effective for loss of hearing and reducing frequent ear infections
- Opens up the sinus region, reducing head colds and allergy symptoms
- Acts against the ill effects of air and noise pollution
- Reduces impact of wax, mucus and accumulated candida (yeast)
- Enhances the sense of hearing
- Soothes Vata imbalance in the ears
- Helps with Tinnitus, ringing in the ears, Vertigo, an ear congestion
- Softens face and jaw tension, TMJ